Wednesday 17 March 2010

mmmmmmmmm..........

So today seems to have been pretty hectic - juggling three projects in one day is probably something I should get used to and to be honest it is getting slightly easier! I'm feeling a late night coming on here as there is loads to do! I know I have 8 weeks left of the course but it just doesn't seem like enough time to get everything I want to do, done! I'm looking forward to a bit of a break soon over the 2 weeks at easter - a trip to Wales and a bit of camping sounds good to me (in between doing work of course). I will stop ranting now and will probably be posting some work on here in the next few days.

(p.s - the guy next door is singing a song from dirty dancing at the top of his voice its pretty damn disturbing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment